We collect information about you for a few specific reasons:
- To process your enquiry and look after your order to ensure you receive the highest possible levels of service.
- To complete an order, which means processing payment, undertaken through a secure, third-party payment system, (provided by Squarespace), and post/ship the order to your address.
- Process a return or refund, as per our Refunds Policy.
You can be assured that your information will not be shared with 3rd parties. We will not email you unless you have provided your consent.
What personal information do we collect?
When browsing, creating an account or making a purchase, we may collect and process the following personal data:
- Postal address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Payment details
- Internet protocol (IP) address
- Operating system and platform (e.g. Apple iOS, Android, Windows, etc)
When we are handling an order on your behalf we will need to know a little more about you to ensure that we are able to deliver the service to the correct location and be able to contact you via phone, e-mail and possibly social channels.
Your order details will be retained for a maximum of five years on a secure encrypted server and after this period securely deleted.
If you wish Emma's Garden to provide you with a copy of the data we hold we can provide you with this information without charge if it is a reasonable request. If the request is excessive or repeated we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover the administrative costs. You can check any information that we me hold by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish this data to be removed from our records or simply deleted you have the right to make such a request and we will comply with any and all such communications.
Our website Will:
- Remember the items stored in your shopping basket
- Remember what stage of the order process you are at
Our website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social media such as Facebook and Twitter
This website will not
- Share any personal information with third parties.